- Before I kill you Mr Bond
- How to destroy the world (with examples)
- Future hazards
- The role of minions
- Great villains in... (this I see as a series of panels of half an hour each)
- Is it all about the wardrobe?
- Build your own atomic bomb
- How to kill your hero
- If I REALLY ruled the world... (or how to deal with strong jawed defenders of justice)
- When the heroes go bad
- When the villains go good
- The boomerang factor - risen from the dead
- The OTHER Phoenix effect: when your hero becomes a Deus Ex Machina.
- The chainmail bikini and villainess costume.
- Evil laughs 101
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Sorry for the delay in getting stuff up here. Been meaning to but post con stuff keeps getting in the way. Anyway, have a REALLY EARLY "draft" programme. This is more ideas than actual panels.
Posted by Cheshire Noir at 2:09 AM